Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Great Getaway - Day Number Three

Today was "let's paint the dining room" day. Emily and Jenni transformed it from off-white to blue. As a side note, Emily is a terrific wall painter. She used to work for the professionals and knows the tricks of the trade. We all make good use of her and will owe her big by the time she gets her own place. 

I kept the kids busy doing this and that to keep them out of the cans of blue paint.
I took pictures of Payton.
And he took pictures of Sadie and me. (Not bad, huh.)

We celebrated a day well-spent with a trip to Alki Beach.
For out-of-this-world cinnamon rolls
And a stroll on the beach.
The Boys

The Girls

The Family

2 comments:

  1. I sure feel left out... sitting alone in a hotel room on the other side of Washington State.... I am looking forward to Thursday night and Friday when you both arrive.

    ReplyDelete