Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stepping Back in Time

Living the Book of Mormon 
July 2011

Randy and I were both invited to help with Stake Youth Conference.
I was a cook in "Old Jerusalem,"
and was responsible for cooking up 36 cups of rice pilaf. Thanks to Audrey and my friend, Kathy. I had two rice cookers. Mixed all the ingredients up in them at 9:00 at night, set the delay timer, and by the time I awoke at 5:00 am, it was all cooked to perfection. Somehow I don't think they had it so easy back then.

Our breakfast menu also included Mediterranean chicken skewers, falafel, hummus, tahini sauce, grapes, olives, pita bread, and cheese.


And Randy was a Book of Mormon photographer? We all know there were no photographers in the Book of Mormon.  It did pose it's challenges.

"It's impossible to do ANYTHING in a dress!" stated the photographer himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment