Sunday, October 30, 2011

Photographic Study - Kapalua Bay and the Coastal Trail


Today we checked out the Coastal Trail and drove a little further north searching for tonight's sunset spot.


Came across these VERY interesting lava formations - a photographic subject for another day.

The men decided on Kapalua Bay and began photographing the beach while I took a little hike down the Coastal Trail. Randy called my phone, "What are the palm trees like where you are?" I began describing them verbally, then suddenly realized I could just take a photo with my new phone!

Which I did and sent to him. He immediately packed up his gear and moved from the sand to where I was on the trail. (I must have done all right!)

Here are his favorite images of the evening.


As you can see, the sunset was AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment