Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saying "Goodbye"



Tonight I kissed my Emily and her sweet family goodbye. They are moving to Charlottesville,Virginia where Joe will attend Law School.


I am excited for them. What an adventure this will be. Joe is SO smart and they are both so ready.

I will miss her; she brings such smiles and sunshine to my life. This should be "old hat" - I've kissed her goodbye for college and a mission too, but somehow it doesn't get any easier.



"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
 ~Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie

1 comment:

  1. We love Virginia!!! They will love Charlottesville. It is a great place. I hope their travels go well and law school too. Isaac just graduated from University of Richmond law school in May and is taking the bar next week! Crazy how time goes by.

    ReplyDelete