Monday, August 24, 2009

Fabulous Findings on our Family Funtrip!

#7 Great America Theme Park
Santa Clara, California
Flight Deck was the favorite roller coaster--a twisty turny, upside down, inside out kind of corkscrew ride. Me? I liked the gondola ride. I don't know what has happened to me. I used to LOVE roller coasters, but this time around even with Dramamine I turned green on nearly every ride! I was a good sport and tried most of them, but when Randy and the girls were ready for their second time around, I suggested lunch then spent a very relaxing afternoon to myself in our nearby hotel. I will never keep the rest of the family from all the fun, but I think I am, as of today, finished with amusement parks. I prefer having my feet planted firmly on the ground.



The end of this video is just for you, David!

1 comment: