Saturday, July 4, 2009

Family Fun - Burrup/Collier Style

We were invited by the Burrup Family to share their Heber Valley camp sight for a July 4th Family Reunion. They had a 45-person/3 cabin sight reserved and were only using 21 spots. We were so excited, especially because EVERY member of our family would be able to come for the weekend! Unbelievable! 

It's amazing how much has to be hauled for 15 people to spend just one night. I felt as though I had packed up our entire house! Loads of work, but so much fun!

The Collier Family

The Burrup Family

Just Kickin' Around Camp

The Hot Dog Roast

For Love and Laughter - 
"Goldilocks and the Three Bears"

Around the Campfire
"I want S'more!"


By Morning Light
Gooey Rolls went a little crazy, but were oh, so yummy!

Just for Kids


In the Yurt
Yurt:  a circular tent of felt or skins on a collapsible framework, used by nomads in Mongolia, Siberia, and Turkey.

On the Lake

Through the Ropes Course

A Few Camping Clips


It was an action-packed 26 hours, that's for sure! Loved every minute of it; but then again, I love doing anything with my family. They are the best! 

Thanks, Burrups! You are our favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures and am so glad that our families got to camp together! So much fun. Sure do love you all :) I feel like it was one giant family. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete