Saturday, January 7, 2012

She's at it again!

It's a new year and that means a New Fitness Challenge designed and issued by my Jenni.



HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. you must commit for 3 months - January 9th - April 8th 
2. All participants must provide a prize and post a picture of it.
3. Sundays are free days (nothing expected and no points given on our day of rest)
4. Daily Points will be rewarded for the following things:
* 64 oz. of WATER - 1 point
* 20 minutes of EXERCISE - 1 point (max 3 points)
* PERSONAL DIET PLAN– 1 point
5. Weekly points go as follows:
* No EATING OUT- 5 points (1 eat out meal is given freely each week. You pick and you give yourself the points.)
* Collective 2 Week Focus Goal Met – 5 points (as long as the designated focus goal is done all 7 days. These are even done on Sundays unless otherwise noted.)

COLLECTIVE 2 WEEK FOCUS GOAL
1/9 - 1/22 No Sweets
1/23 - 2/5 No Eating after 7 PM
2/6- 2/19 Extra 20 min. Exercise (daily max 1hr. 20 min). This one is not required on Sundays.
2/20 - 3/4 3 daily servings of veggies
3/5 - 3/18 Flossed Teeth Everyday
3/19 - 4/8 (3 Week Final Challenge) Combination of All Focus Goals


I have found an app for my iPhone that will help me keep track of my eating and exercise habits. It is pretty easy and fun to use.
I have accepted the challenge along with Potts and 37 others. I promise to check in and let you know how I am doing from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment