Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Unbelievable!

We were driving home from Seattle when we passed THIS on the Idaho freeway. I couldn't believe my eyes, pulled over to the side of the road, begged Randy to get his camera out of the trunk of the car, pulled out and crept up behind this "accident ready to happen" for a second time. Didn't want to get TOO close, as you might imagine. What in the world? He was even carrying a TREE on top -- And what was with the buckets and baskets?

To his credit, he DID have his flashers on.



"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
                                                    Thomas A. Edison

1 comment:

  1. This is AWE-SOME. I love that you are a super-sleuth. I love that this was odd to you. Think about that.

    And I LOVE the quote.

    Oh, yeah. And I LOVE YOU KATHRYN!! (might as well add it on to all my "loves" about this post.)

    ReplyDelete