Friday, March 13, 2009

Crafting it Forward!



Here's a fun little contest! I was the first to spot it on Courtney's blog this morning and I want to play!

Here are the rules:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some limitations:

1. You will not know what it's going to be, and there are no guarantees that you will like what I make! It may be something simple and small or I may go crazy and do something amazing.

2. It’ll be done this year. Translation: you may be waiting a little while. ( My goal is the next 6 weeks)

3. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or Facebook or whatever, if you don't have a blog) get something made by YOU!

7 comments:

  1. Man I did it on Cortney's blog too but I want something from you! How does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like in...if that's okay :) Porter loves his blanket from you, and I've always loved whatever you have come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be #5! :) Now we can do a swap! I don't know if this is fair, but there aren't any rules to stop us. As long as that's alright with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be #6.... what a loser I am. I miss out on all the fun! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I took the #5 spot, if Randy wants it...I guess I can gracefully bow out and let him in since I've already made claims on the game. :) But only for Randy--if he doesn't want my spot, then I'm still in! :)

    ReplyDelete